----------------------------------------------- I'm a Mormon. ----------------------------------------------- Mad. Branch: Relief Society 12/07/2011

Friday, December 9, 2011

Relief Society 12/07/2011


I had the privilege to be at the RS Christmas Enrichment this year and I have to say I was impressed. It has up until this time, been a well kept secret, at least to me, that the sisters eat really, really well. I never knew. The meal was wonderful. They even had pretty plates (with a plate under a plate), silver forks and knives, beautiful center pieces, and a clear water dispenser. I was thankful to have been invited to eat and was glad I had worn a white shirt and tie.

There was a craft session after the meal where Sister Walker taught the sisters to make center pieces for their homes. She put in a lot of effort and deserves a special thanks. Below are a few pictures.






No comments:

Post a Comment