----------------------------------------------- I'm a Mormon. ----------------------------------------------- Mad. Branch: 1st Ever Young Marrieds Meeting 04/23/10

Friday, April 23, 2010

1st Ever Young Marrieds Meeting 04/23/10

William and Amanda Ross have been called to lead a Young Marrieds group for the Branch and tonight was our first meeting. I am not sure exactly how things will proceed from here, and that was what we primarily discussed, but I am sure it will be fun. Tonight was.

The turn out was small. That sometimes happens when things first get started. We sure hope that the word will spread and those who are invited will be able to attend next time. Below is a pic of William and Amanda, Isaac and Anna Jackson, and Stacey and me.

Oh, everyone loved my shoes.

No comments:

Post a Comment