----------------------------------------------- I'm a Mormon. ----------------------------------------------- Mad. Branch: Tish and Scentsy

Thursday, February 25, 2010

Tish and Scentsy


So I decided to go to my first Scentsy party. If you're not aware of what that is, I have to say that it involves smelly products. At least that is what I thought. My wife had bought a few of these things to put in our house from Sister Welch. I like them. Why not go to the party. Below are the pictures I took while there. I am not sure, but I don't think that people take pictures at these parties.



Here is Amanda Ross answering the door. It was held at the home of Gene and Tish Ross, both pictured here.

The thing that sealed the deal for my attendance was that they have food at these parties. It was good. Hot sauce, cheese sauce, potato salad, fruit punch, homemade candy, brownies, baked fish, and pasta. Pictured below are Janie Landry, Tanya Delaney, and Debbie Murders.

Lots of camera shy people. Barbara Ross, Debbie Murders, Janie Landry, Tanya Delaney, and Riley Disman.

Here is the hostess herself, and me.

Me again with Riley Disman.

Finally got a good picture of Sister Murders and Barbara Ross.



I have to admit that overall I had a really good time. The only letdown was that I heard that these parties there are games that you play. Unfortunately, Sister Welch had lost hers, but promised to have them at the next party. Maybe this time I will actually be invited.



No comments:

Post a Comment