----------------------------------------------- I'm a Mormon. ----------------------------------------------- Mad. Branch: Combined Activity 08/19/09

Sunday, August 23, 2009

Combined Activity 08/19/09


The first game I had planed. It didn't go over all that well. The learning curve was a bit too large, and there was a little bending of the rules. I'm not sure why they have paper taped to their heads. Kids.



The second game involved going up to the person of your your choice (if you're in the middle) and asking them "If you love me, smile." You know that if the right, or wrong, person is in your face being asked in the right way, it is impossible not to smile. The only exception, and still reigning champion, is Sister Welch. She never cracked. The kids seemed to like this game better that the first.


Brother, I knew you loved me.


Jessie tries to get Jake...


... then KC.


Harley remains in character.


Kayla studies hard.


Isaac isn't sure about this game,


but Nikki seems to like it.


Jake ponders something while Josh can't seem to take any more.


I'm not sure what the belly rubbing is for.



Philip. Keeping it real. Feeling it. Oh yeah.






No comments:

Post a Comment